Ultraboost Laceless Shoes
Neutral running shoes without laces for natural foot movement.
Made using motion capture technology, these men's neutral running shoes take the popular sock-like fit of the Ultraboost series and remove the laces for an adaptive fit. A forged band at the midfoot helps lock your foot in for a stable stride, while a Boost midsole powers every step with its energy-returning cushioning. The super-grippy outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Runner type: neutral
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Forged upper offers zoned areas of support and stretch to help ensure a custom fit that adapts to every move
- Designed using ARAMIS insights for an improved fit; Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Main materials: Textile upper / Textile and synthetic lining / Rubber outsole
- Product code: BB6135
- Product colour: Black/Legend Ink/Legend Ink/Raw Gold