Terms and ConditionsAdidas 2019 AFL Toyota Grand Final Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions; and agree to be bound by them. Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
3. The Promoter is adidas Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 058 390 659) of Level 1, 37 Dunlop Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170. Phone 1800 801 891
4. The promotion commences on 13/09/2019 at 9:00 am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDST) and entries close on 26/09/2019 at 12:00 pm AEST (Promotional Period).
5. The promotion is only open to "Eligible Entrants". Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant is a person who (a) is an Australian resident; (b) is 18 years or older at the time of entry; (c) submits their entry into this promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. Employees, managers and directors of the Promoter and its related companies and suppliers and agencies involved in this promotion are not Eligible Entrants, nor are their immediate families.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted. To enter the promotion, an eligible entrant must, during the Promotional Period enter their details at https://signup.adidas.com/en_AU/aflgrand-final-adidas leaving name, email address, phone number.
8. The prize draw will take place on 25/09/2019 at 12:00 pm AEDST, in the presence of an independent witness, at adidas Australia, Level 1, 37 Dunlop Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170. The first drawn will be the major prize winner.
9. The winners will be notified in writing via email on the same day as the draw date via the address nominated on the sign up page (unless the entrant has notified the Promoter of a change to their contact details in accordance with clause 11) and will have their name published on the 26/09/19 at https://signup.adidas.com/en_AU/afl-grand-final-adidas for a minimum period of 28 days.
10. Prize is 2 x AFL Grand Final Tickets valued at $800 each with a total prize value at $1600. Excludes any travel or accommodation costs.
11. Winner is responsible for all travel costs incurred.
12. If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact an entrant selected as winner, but accepts no responsibility if an entrant cannot be contacted.
15. Subject to any written directions given by any relevant regulatory authority, in order to distribute any prize which is not claimed by 11:59pm AEST on 25/09/19, and due to prize event dates, a second chance draw for the major prize will be conducted on 26/09/19. Any winning entries from the original draw will not be eligible to win unclaimed prizes. A redraw, if required, will take place in the presence of an independent witness, at adidas Australia Pty Ltd, Level 1, 37 Dunlop Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170. Any major prize winner will be notified in writing and by phone on 26/09/19 with their name published on the same day at https://signup.adidas.com/en_AU/afl-grand-final-adidas for a minimum period of 28 days.
16. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize, or any element of it, as stated. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes in whole or in part for something of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the prize is unavailable (subject to any applicable legislation). Prizes are not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be sold to any other person (including by online auction or private sale). Unused portions of prizes will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. Prizes will be delivered to nominated winners via email in Australia (unless the entrant has notified the Promoter of a change to their contact details in accordance with clause 11).
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including pursuant to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) this promotion; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) if any event included in the prize is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) taking and redemption of any prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries in its absolute discretion. For example, the Promoter may disqualify: (a) any entrants or entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process; (b) incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries or entries containing false information or incorrect contact details; (c) any entries that contain material that is obscene, indecent, objectionable, defamatory, libellous or otherwise contravenes an applicable law or infringes any third party's rights; and (d) any entries that the Promoter considers inappropriate for any reason.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. All entrants who are selected as winners consent to the Promoter using their name, image, likeness, character, voice or anything else that identifies them without remuneration in any media worldwide (including without limitation in national print media, on the Promoter's website and in other promotional material) for a reasonable time to publicise this promotion (including any outcome).
23. Each entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified the Promoter in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the Promoter as a direct or indirect result of the entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
24. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incomprehensible, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the promotional database.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination of these, or any other technical failures including any damage to an entrant's (or any other person's) mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium and that the Promoter is not responsible for the security of on-line entries.
26. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any applicable legislation.
27. The Promoter’s decision on all aspects relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/38120