ACE 17.1 Primeknit Firm Ground Boots
Boss-level dominance. Master of control.
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Ultra-thin film on upper helps keep water and debris out
- PURECUT offers a sleek compression fit with enhanced stability, while a snug knit forefoot gets you close to the ball for ideal ball control
- Control the ball in all conditions with NON STOP GRIP (NSG), a thin layer of raised dots applied to the upper that keeps the ball glued to your feet
- Provides rock-solid stability at high speeds with its extremely lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole
- Move with high-speed control and stability on firm ground (third- and fourth-generation artificial grass) with the TOTAL CONTROL stud alignment
A newly zoned upper and sock provide extra stability.
An upper that moulds perfectly to your foot for added comfort.
Provides rock-solid stability at high speeds with its extremely lightweight design.
You may also like
Benefit: Supreme Fit
What it is: A knitted, one-piece foot wrap
How it works: The shaped, one-piece knit reduces waste and is seamless, light, breathable and supportive.